Please enter the required fields
Your input contents Please check
8-4-14 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Privacy Officer
- Chief Privacy Officer Ryota Ashiki
- Intended Use of Personal Information
- (1) To respond appropriately to opinions, inquiries, or requests by providing answers and/or various materials.
- (2) To analyze inquiries and make improvements to the quality of our services.
- (3) If necessary, to confirm your identity when you contact us for a second time.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose personal information to third parties, except for the purposes for which you have given consent. However, this does not apply in the following
- (1) When complying with laws and regulations
- (2) When disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, human health or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent
- (3) When disclosure is necessary for reasons of public health or the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain your consent
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with government agencies, local authorities, or parties working on their behalf to perform their duties as required by law, and obtaining your consent may obstruct those duties
- External Consignment of Personal Information
- We may consign personal information to third parties in order to facilitate smooth business operations. Personal information will only be consigned to carefully selected third parties that meet the standards defined by our company. Use of personal information will also be managed and supervised by our company.
- Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
Please address any inquiries and complaints regarding personal information to the following address. This includes requests for notification of purpose of use, disclosure, amendment, deletion, discontinuation of use, removal, and discontinuation of provision to third parties.
- Broadmedia Personal Information Help Desk
- Tel: +81-3-6439-3725
Open 10AM to 6PM, except for weekends and holidays
- Voluntary Disclosure of Personal Information
- While the disclosure of your personal information to us is voluntary, please understand that, as we will respond to your inquiries via telephone or email, we may not be able to contact or respond appropriately to your inquiries if you do not provide us with the necessary personal information.
- Acquisition of Personal Information Via Non-Consensual Methods
This page uses 128-bit SSL encryption to keep your information secure.
If your browser supports SSL, the information sent from your computer (browser) to the web site will be automatically encrypted for privacy before being sent over the Internet.